Assistant Quality Manager – Cambridgeshire
Our client is a family owned business based in Cambridgeshire. They are a significantly sized farm of over 2,000 acres of land, producing a range of veg and arable cropping with it all ultimately arriving on the supermarket shelves the length and breadth of the UK.
An Assistant Quality Manager is required to work within the QA team, managing the day to day technical aspects of the quality management system. They will have responsibility for the overall quality of products being produced safely, and meeting the quality standards and legislation, together with managing the Quality Assurance Team.
Is this you?
- Previous experience of a similar role/business
- Detailed knowledge of HACCP, BRC Standards, Food Legislation and Auditing
- Excellent communicator with interpersonal skills throughout cross-functional teams and departments
- Customer focused – with a can do attitude, and willing to take personal responsibility
- Excellent problem solver with great decision making skills.
£35,000 per annum plus benefits
This is a great opportunity to work within a family run business, which is both profitable and stable and committed to developing and training their staff.
How to Apply
Call Caroline or Ian on 01284 715055 quoting Ref 4753IR or
APPLY NOW – via the link on this page