Business Development Manager (Fresh Produce)
Great Package & Benefits
Our client is a very successful vertically integrated fresh sector company that offers high quality, healthy, and fresh foods to consumers around the world with operations in Peru, Colombia and Uruguay and offices in Lima, Florida, Rotterdam and Shanghai.
They guarantee full tractability of their products, a sustainable production model, a true commitment to environmental and social matters, thus offering a solid, strong value proposition to their extensive customer base.
Due to ongoing growth they are now looking for a Business Development Manager for a key Fruit Trading office in Holland. This person will manage the citrus, mango and Grapes product lines. The position is responsible for the marketing strategies, allocation of volumes in portfolio of customers, planning and execution with the suppliers and sales team. The successful candidate shall ensure that the quality and safety of products are in accordance with customer requirements and in compliance with legal requirements of the country of the destination. This position is responsible for the profitability of Citrus, Mango & Grapes areas for the business.
What Does The Role Involve..
- Commercial Management and Operational Activities, Responsible for the consolidation of requirements, negotiating and closing prices with Strategic customers respecting the sales plan and market prices.
- Contact, negotiate and close sales with strategic customers, managing the entire sales process to ensure long-term relationships with them.
- Coordination with supply chain department and planning demand.
- Commercial Planning, To coordinate the monthly sales goal (volumes, prices, and margins) in each campaign
- Analyze all data sources related to market situations of supply/demand in order to set the pricing.
- After Sales Management.
What We Need To See…
- University degree
- Minimum of 5 Years working experience in Sales Departments of Fruits and Vegetables or as Category Manager
- English is a must and German, Spanish, French is a plus
- Sociable and proactive
- Be able to travel abroad
- Strong attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Good analytical skills
- Be able to work in an environment under pressure
- Excel, PowerPoint, SAP
- Heavily service & team player oriented
- This position requires ability to work effectively and good communication with customers and stakeholders within the organisation.
- Work with international colleagues and communicate with them effectively.
- Work in a fast and dynamic environment and industry.
To find out more about this very exciting role and business involved, please send your details through this website in the first instance or call Caroline Crouchman on +44 (0) 1284 715055 quoting reference number 5021CC