We are seeking a Business Systems Administrator to manage internal and external information reporting and assist with technical application matters.
Our client is a farmer owned central storage co-operative working on a multi-site basis bringing service excellence to members across the heart of England and on the doorstep of their food industry consumers. Their key sites are located in the right place to collect agricultural commodities from their farmer members, whilst also being adjacent to consumers, ensuring a unique offer of guaranteed rapid delivery, 7 days a week and 365 days a year. Farmer commitment, farmer control, careful planning and customer care drives the organisation that has accessed substantial grant aid for its members, bringing pioneering new developments to farmer owned storage and food processing for the first time. It is a remarkable business making a real difference to its farmer members and to the food supply chain as whole.
As a Business Systems Administrator – you will be supporting internal teams to access, analyse and/or transform data from core business systems.
You will also be working to ensure correct data protection, integrity and compliance within agreed policies and procedures, and will have the opportunity to participate in the continuous improvement of the business systems and processes.
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage and assist development of information processing and reporting using tools such as MS SQL SERVER tools: SSRS, SSIS; MySQL; Excel and other applicable tools.
- Assist and review permissions setup and access for internal and external users.
- Work closely with the IT support desk to help troubleshoot application errors.
- Work closely with other functional teams to ensure information integrity and reporting accuracy.
- Participate with Business Systems, Finance and other internal teams to review, analyse, implement and document business processes.
- Build productive & trusting relationships with colleagues across the business.
If you have:
- Technical Expertise (MS SQL, IIS, ADVANCED EXCEL)
- Ability to operate under pressure
- Excellent communication skills
- Good attention to detail
- Customer focused
- Ability to work well in a team
- Analytical with good numeracy skills
We would love to hear from you regarding this role with a great success story of the agribusiness sectors.
Simply submit your CV via our website or call Caroline for more information on 01284 715055