We are seeking a Business Systems Technician to support internal users in their use of Business and IT Systems.
Our client is a farmer owned central storage co-operative working on a multi-site basis bringing service excellence to members across the heart of England and on the doorstep of their food industry consumers. Their key sites are located in the right place to collect agricultural commodities from their farmer members, whilst also being adjacent to consumers, ensuring a unique offer of guaranteed rapid delivery, 7 days a week and 365 days a year. Farmer commitment, farmer control, careful planning and customer care drives the organisation that has accessed substantial grant aid for its members, bringing pioneering new developments to farmer owned storage and food processing for the first time. It is a remarkable business making a real difference to its farmer members and to the food supply chain as whole.
The successful candidate will assist with the maintenance of software and hardware systems across the business as well as with data analysis and processing tasks.
This is an interesting and varied role and you will have the opportunity of participating and implementing improvements of business procedures and ensuring compliance with agreed processes and procedures. You will need to have high attention to detail, as the role requires a high degree of accuracy, together with being able to deliver in what is often tight deadlines.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Assist and support other teams with data analysis and processing tasks, including but not limited to: use of excel to model or transform data, working closely with the Business Systems Team to design automated processes.
- Work closely with the IT support desk to assist and troubleshoot technical issues across all sites where necessary. Assist and support users with core IT systems, IP Phones, CCTV systems etc.
- Participate with Business Systems, Finance and other internal teams to review, analyse and implement business processes.
If you have:
- Technical Expertise (Excel, General IT aptitude)
- Customer Focused
- Ability to work well in a team and build productive relationships with colleagues
- Forward Thinking and Analytical Thinking
- High degree of Accuracy and attention to detail
We would love to hear from you about this career enhancing role.
Simply submit your CV via our website or call Caroline on 01284 715055 for more information.