Our client is the UK’s fastest growing provider of risk services for the food and drink supply chain.
Operating in 40 countries across six continents, every year they conduct over 35,000 audits and inspections in addition to a range of tailored services aimed at protecting customer’s brands.
Whether dealing with farms, fisheries, food processors, restaurants or retailers they are one of the only service providers able to offer a complete range of compliance solutions aimed at reducing risk to businesses and improving compliance levels.
Reporting to the Head of Agriculture and Head of Red Tractor Supply Assurance, this role will be a key member of the Agriculture Operations team. They will have overall responsibility for the day to day delivery of the assessment and certification work for all the SQC, RTA Crop and RTA Fresh Produce audits. This will involve attending various meetings; developing the operational delivery team, ongoing queries and development work.
Importantly, the post holder will take a key role in developing and enhancing the Agriculture certification services for the benefit of scheme members and owners.
-Day to day operational management of the SQC, RTA Crop schemes including liaising with other Farm scheme colleagues, farm assessors and support staff
-Undertake evaluation, certification and technical review of Schemes reports for SQC and RTA Crop schemes
-Work with the Head of Agriculture and the RTA Assessor Co-Ordinator to develop the training of farm assessors and team members
-Monitor performance of farm assessors and completion of assessments and technical reviews in line with agreed timescales
-Identify areas of improved operational efficiencies and customer service
-Manage the Quality Systems related to operation of the schemes and maintain UKAS accreditation in line with ISO 17065
- 5 years technical experience in the UK agriculture sector
- Qualified auditor/assessor for relevant industry schemes
- Degree/HND/SVQ Level 3 or equivalent experience in agriculture or related field
- Sound knowledge of the UK agriculture supply chain and products – in particular field crops and/or fresh produce
- Awareness of the UK agriculture industry legislation and Codes of Practice
- Knowledge of farm assurance and related standards
- Excellent communication, writing and organisational skills
- Experience of report reviewing
- Focussed on attention to detail
- Ability to work without supervision
- Well organised, ability to plan and schedule work effectively
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, don’t delay, get your CV over to Redfox immediately!