Redfox has been exclusively commissioned by a hugely exciting food business that is set to shape the eating habits of individuals and families for years to come.
Our client is a one of a kind, user focused food solution that empowers their customers to enjoy eating the highest quality of products easily and on a highly affordable basis. With their achievable aim to become an everyday food brand in the UK and internationally their future looks to be bright….very bright.
As part of a rigorously planned growth strategy, they are now at their set “trigger point” to source an exceptionally talented individual as Chairman to assist in leading the organisation to shape and achieve an ambitious forward growth plan both in the UK and overseas.
The new Chairman will provide inspirational and dynamic leadership to the company founders and the board of Directors. Your experience and leadership qualities will enable our client to accelerate positively through their various growth stages whilst assisting in creating the “brand” and taking the investment community through their positive journey with the business. With a detailed understanding and prestigious contact base within the food sectors, you will ensure the effective overall performance of the business ongoing, providing essential challenge, guidance, advice and support to the management teams.
What we want to see:
- Exceptional Board level leadership from the food sectors, capable of defining strategic direction and achieving progress.
- Ability to develop, implement and preserve a culture committed to transparency, excellence, innovation quality and safety.
- Substantial intellect, politically aware, well-networked and with credibility to represent the business to a wide range of external partners and stakeholders at the highest level.
- A high degree of integrity and diplomacy to collaborate and sustain relationships.
- An in-depth understanding of governance with the ability to hold senior executives to account and challenge accordingly.
- Formidable influencing capabilities and skills combined with outstanding communication skills.
This is a truly unique opportunity to lead a business revolution in the food sectors.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Max MacGillivray on +44 (0)1284 715055. Please send your CV and a covering letter via this website, quoting reference number 4577M. Closing date for applications is Friday 21st April 2017.