Locations: Midlands or/and Home Based with International Travel.
Salary to Attract the Best
Redfox has been exclusively commissioned by a hugely impressive business to source an individual that will assist in their continuing double digit growth both in Europe and Internationally. Their mission is refreshingly straight forward – to be the first choice fresh produce company for their suppliers, their customers and their employees globally, by offering outstanding service and availability of amazing produce all year round. This availability of a range of stunning fresh produce and ongoing new variety development makes them truly unique.
The key purpose of the Commercial Director role is to build and implement the commercial and marketing strategy for the companies European and International expansion. And as you would expect, to be applicable for the role we need to see a professional background in the commercial world at a senior level of fresh produce or/and FMCG.
Key Elements of the role:
- Strategy development – through market analysis, developing a commercial and marketing strategy, identifying the key opportunities and challenges to ensure the successful growth of the business in key and developing markets.
- Delivery of the Commercial plan:
- Identify key commercial target customers and creating long term profitable commercial relationships with them
- Working closely with the operational team globally to ensure a strong logistics strategy and excellence in logistics execution.
- Managing the accounts of the different customers, ensuring their needs are met as well as the needs of the company, whether logistical, promotional or financial.
- Partnering with customers to develop trade marketing initiatives to further accelerate rate of sale.
- Delivery of the Marketing plan:
- Partnering with local country marketing agencies to execute the marketing strategy to ensure the client gains significant awareness and ultimately increased sales.
- Execute campaigns across PR, influencer, experiential digital, and in store in Europe and Internationally.
What we want to see:
- Entrepreneurial profile, initiator, strong communicator, assertive, energetic and professional.
- Can work independently and has ability to manage and prioritise different work and skill demands.
- Tenacious and resilient.
- Ability to work with all MS Office products and be a great presenter
If you have the ability to create the “success” for our client in this hugely exciting Commercial Director opportunity, we would be very keen to hear from you.
Please apply via this website or contact Max MacGillivray on +44 (0) 1284 715055 quoting Ref: 4888M