Commercial Manager – Eastern Europe
Package to Attract the Best
Redfox recently been instructed to source a Commercial Manager for a major success story for Eastern Europe.
The business started its activity over 20 years ago as a multifunctional fresh produce growing, storage and marketing concept and very quickly became vertically integrated in Eastern Europe. Their products are grown on their own farms as well as with selected professional farming partners with access to one of the largest irrigation systems in the world. And in terms of end customers, their reach is across Europe and even back in to the UK with major retailers and wholesale connections.
Due to an upsurge in demand in their products across Europe, they are now looking to aggressively grow on their success and as such are keen to source a Commercial Manager to assist them with those business plans.
Key Aspects of the Role:
To take overall responsibility of commercial sales and trading within the business i.e. Farm management, Costs, Predictions, Finance and Marketing.
- Operate as the lead point of contact for all matters specific to the clients portfolio of customers
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profit
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of product according to customer needs and objective
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to exceed sales quotas
- Using an existing network of industry contacts to generate new business
- Leading and training other members of the sales team
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. Quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Prepare reports on account status for weekly sales meeting
What we Want to See:
- In-depth knowledge of the fresh produce industry and ideally form a EU and/or Eastern Europe perspective
- Proven commercial and sales experience within the industry, delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence effectively across all levels within the organization
- Client, quality and results oriented
- Team leadership
- Proven ability to effectively manage multiple projects concurrently
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Able to travel extensively both locally and internationally – and able to work a day working week
- Fluent in spoken and written English with other EU languages or/and Russian an advantage
To find out more about this career enhancing role, apply via this website or call Max MacGillivray on +44 (0) 1284 715055 to find out more quoting Ref: 4938M