Our client grows and packs some of the highest quality fresh produce you are likely to see from a select number of international locations. They work closely with growers to achieve the highest standards in quality, ethical trade and environmental care. As you would expect they adhere to a number of international standards including the likes of Fairtrade, Organic, and LEAF (Linking Environment and Farming).
Their fruit is harvested at its optimal maturity to ensure the best possible taste. It is then delivered to their factories the same day, where it is hand selected for quality and ripeness before being authorized to enter the companies High Care Production facilities. The finished product is delivered on an international basis overnight in order to reach their customers the very next day making their products truly fresh from harvest.
Due to their company expansion, the business is now looking for a Commercial Manager to work with them on a consultancy/contract basis to grow sales of their unique fresh produce products in Dubai and the UAE
The purpose of the role is to build and implement the sales and marketing strategy for the companies Dubai expansion plans
And as you would expect, to be applicable for the role we need to see a professional background in sales preferred, with some experience in marketing or trade marketing and ideally with experience of fresh produce, or FMCG. Most importantly will be your network of contacts in the UAE that you will be able to gain the sales leads that you and our client will want to achieve.
Key Elements of The Role:
- Strategy development – through market analysis, developing a sales and marketing strategy, identifying the key opportunities and challenges to ensure the successful growth of UAE sales.
- Identify key sales target customers and thereafter ensuring successful distribution
- Working closely with the operational team to ensure a strong logistics strategy and excellence in logistics execution.
- Managing the accounts of the different customers, ensuring their needs are met as well as the needs of the company, whether logistical, promotional or financial.
- Partnering with customers to develop trade marketing initiatives to further accelerate rate of sale.
- Delivery of the Marketing plan:
- Partnering with a local marketing agency, execute the UAE marketing strategy to ensure the client gains significant awareness and ultimately increased sales.
- Execute campaigns across PR, influencer, experiential digital, and in store.
What we want to see:
- Entrepreneurial profile, initiator, strong communicator, assertive, energetic and professional.
- Can work independently and has ability to manage and prioritise different work and skill demands.
- Is tenacious and resilient.
- Ability to work with all MS Office products.
- Excellent retail and associated connections within the UAE
If you have the ability to create the “success” for our client in the UAE in this exciting commercial opportunity on a consultancy/contract basis, we would be very keen to hear from you.
Please apply via this website or contact Max MacGillivray on +44 (0) 1284 715055 quoting ref: 4822M