Commercial Managers Required – Holland
For a Leading Dutch/International Business
Excellent Salary & Benefits
Our client is one of the world’s largest and most accomplished fresh produce providers. Operating out of numerous countries, their global infrastructure of over 140 facilities extends across Europe, India and North America. Growing, sourcing, importing, packaging, marketing and distributing over 300 lines of fresh produce with a range extending from the more familiar to the truly exotic. Serving the retail, wholesale and foodservice sectors they are a complete fresh produce solution provider – offering a comprehensive menu of services to their customers ranging from simple service provision to complete Category Management.
Due to extensive growth in the Dutch and Northern European operations the business is looking to secure a number of Commercial Managers to drive forward the commerciality for their Dutch business.
The successful candidates will be responsible for managing day to day existing business and looking to assist the Commercial Director/s to secure new commercial opportunities ongoing across Holland and Northern Europe.
Using your commercial skills, you will operate on the day to day aspects of the business, negotiate the sales of a wide range of fresh produce products and liaising with customers to ensure the timely and successful delivery of goods with the sales and operations teams.
What we Want to See:
- You will have a proven track record in a commercial sale environment with an international aspect and ideally with a understanding of perishable products or/and the fresh produce/horticultural sectors
- International languages would be beneficial especially Dutch and English
- Have a proven track record in developing key accounts in the EU and potentially internationally
- Have excellent interpersonal skills
- Have a proven consultative selling technique
- Be able to demonstrate strong analytical and negotiation skills
- Be willing to travel
What’s on Offer:
Very Competitive Salary + Commission +Benefits
To find out more about this highly progressive and career enhancing role with a major fresh produce business, please apply via this website or call Max MacGillivray on +44 (0) 1284 715055 for more information quoting Ref: 4978M