Our client is a market leader in their field has been in operation for over 60 years and sells over 100,000 tonnes of key agricultural products that are used across leading East Anglian farms to grow some of the best cropping in the United Kingdom. With a parent company that is heavily investing for the future, a reputation that is second to none, the timing for the business to progress is spot on!
As such, they are keen to source a Commercial Manager to further accelerate the growth of the business. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to develop their commercial background and progress their career in the Eastern regions. The role combines a need for great strategic commerciality with a marketing flare, and creates the opportunity to make a huge impact on the business ongoing!
- To develop new business/sales for our clients leading agricultural products.
- Lead and motivate the existing sales team
- Maintain and develop the current customer base
- Ensure support is given to customers throughout the yearly “sales cycle”
- Support the other teams within the business such as operations and technical to secure existing long term business and gain future new business.
What we want to see:
- Great commercial acumen.
- Great negotiation skills.
- A defined number of years sales/commercial experience in agri-business would be very advantageous.
- Practical agricultural experience would be desirable as well as a passion for the sector
- Ideally a degree or equivalent qualification in agriculture or a related discipline.
- Excellent people skills and a full UK driving license.
Our client is offering a great package plus bonus for the right individual.
To find out more about this great role and this great business, please apply today via this website today or call Max MacGillivray on +44 (0) 01284 715055 for more information quoting ref: 4563M