We are looking for a Customer Technical Manager with responsibility for representing all the technical and quality aspects of our clients business with their retail customers and their suppliers. This will involve extensive travel to growers, breeders and trade fairs, both within the UK and elsewhere in Europe.
- Primary technical contact for all retail accounts
- Managing and reporting customer KPI’s and complaints
- Resolving any technical product issues / crisis management
- Hosting customers on and off site
- Conducting grower visits for traded plants to assess crops
- Manage grower’s accreditations including Sedex and MPS GAP
- Provide technical input into product development
- Support the Quality Manager with onsite audits including ETI, BOPP and TOPS
- Be an ambassador for the business
What we are looking for:
A high-level qualification in commercial horticulture or a science related subject.
Experience in similar technical role (essential)
Excellent people skills (essential)
Networking skills (essential)
Technical knowledge of similar products (desirable)
Working with retailers (desirable)
Audit experience (desirable)
Handling and analysing customer complaints (desirable)
Current driving licence (essential)
This opportunity with this highly successful company based in a beautiful part of the South Coast of England could not fail to put a bounce back in your step! This vacancy will generate high interest, so please don’t delay with your application.