Working with an industry leading supplier of prepared fruit our client is a dynamic and customer focused business that pride themselves on delivering superb quality and outstanding service to all their customers.
Due to continued on-going developments and continued success, there is now a vacancy for a Customer Technical & Quality Manager. The successful candidate will be part of the Technical team located in north Kent.
To provide Technical service and expertise to suppliers and growers assisting them to meet our clients global sourcing principals.
To support the Head of Technical in setting and maintaining standards of safety, quality and trust to protect and enhance their own and customers brand integrity.
- A self starter with excellent retail Technical experience ideally in fresh produce
- Enjoy working to high standards and getting things right.
- Passionate about challenge and debate in achieving excellence.
- Passionate about learning and identifying new opportunities.
- Happy to take responsibility for issues that have implications on brand values.
- Dealing with crisis situations.
- Requirement to take key decisions in isolation.
- Balancing a hands on role, extensive periods away from office, managing/developing a customer and interacting with other colleagues.
- Handling a number of conflicting demands from different sources at the same time.
If you have the knowledge, determination and the necessary experience of dealing ideally with M&S and have an appetite to be part of a progressive business, call us today for more information.