Food Fashion is a fickle and slightly crazy sector! You only had to go to the likes of Food Matters Live at ExCel recently to see the explosion of food brands, concepts and innovations to see the interest in the sector. Unfortunately, a large number of “magic” protein bars and vegan “nutty” bars will never make it to market and never get listed as ultimately the consumer does not desire or want them. Our client is completely different as they have got far past the development and inception stages as they are listed and growing rapidly and successfully. And why? Because they have created a unique range of fresh products that have caught the consumers and retailer’s imagination eye as a must go to product.
So what is unique about our client and makes them stand out?
They have a simple mission. They want to get more fruit and veg into more people, more easily, and without making a fuss of it. To achieve this our clients, grow, source, press vegetables and fruit juices on their family farm in Shropshire. They have a state of the art juicery giving total control from field to bottle. Nutrients and vitamins don’t fare well with heat, so they use a totally cold process to keep higher levels of them in their drinks than you’d find in pasteurised juices. Their produce comes in from their own fields or from trusted growers, is given a good wash before it’s chopped and cold pressed. The juice is then blended to key recipes and bottled.
Because of their amazing growth, they have now hit a key trigger point to source a great Digital Marketing Manager to further drive their growth and become a key member of their commercial team.
We’re searching for somebody to drive their digital marketing across all channels, taking their existing e-commerce website and social media game to the next level as part of the overall brand mission. Working as part of a small team you’ll also be involved in wider marketing activity, so we’re seeking a real team player with a creative hat and lots and lots of energy to spare! This role is very different from other digital marketing positions because of the commercial freedom you will be offered to succeed.
You will be responsible for developing, implementing, optimizing and managing digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels (web, e-mail and social). Driving brand awareness, increasing distribution and driving both retail and online sales and traffic to the website.
- A strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies, and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution
- An in-depth knowledge and understanding of all things digital and social media, including SEO, AdWords, PPC, email marketing, influencer campaigns, online analytics, online sales and social media planning and advertising
- Previous experience running social media advertising, optimising and reporting on campaigns
- Previous experience implementing email marketing strategies
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking, with experience in Google Analytics
- Creative, with experience devising exciting, current digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- A great communicator with exceptional copy-writing skills
- A team player, with strong management and organisation skills
- A rounded individual, happy to get involved with all elements of a growing business
- Good working knowledge of HTML
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a truly unique business, which is entering a hugely exciting period and at a time where there is rapid growth and momentum.
To discuss this opportunity, please contact Caroline at Redfox on 01284 715055 or click on “apply” to get involved with a modern day success story.