Farms Managers and Agribusiness Development Individuals Required – AUSTRALIA
Fabulous, healthy fresh & freshly prepared produce – that’s what our client is all about.
Not only have they been supplying fresh produce and pre-packed salads and meals to Australians for three generations but today, their business is stronger than ever. In fact, in the last five years, while other Australian companies have sadly closed their doors, they have achieved double digit growth. Better still, they’ve got even bigger plans for the future.
And that’s where you come in.
Due to ongoing expansion, they are looking to expand their farming operations and wish to source Farm Management and Agribusiness Development individuals that would fit the following criteria:
- Highly Motivated
- Keen to experience Australia
- Experience of horticulture – vegetable and salad crops preferred but not essential. Intensive cropping experience is essential.
- Experience of managing and motivating teams
- Proven abilities in using agribusiness skills to develop our business growth.
- Ability to manage key infrastructure projects.
We are keen to source this leading Australian client individuals from across European agriculture and horticulture.
If you would like to explore this unique and amazing opportunity further and to meet our client as per the presented dates, please send us your CV via this website or call Max MacGillivray on +44 (0) 1284 715055 for an initial conversation quoting Ref:4777M.