The role of Finance Director is absolutely pivotal to the continued long term success of our client. With one of the fastest growth rates in the food sectors, they need the capability of a highly experienced Finance Director to assist to control and to manage their aggressive growth on a financial perspective.
Substantial number of business units in the UK and internationally majoring in the FMCG Sectors. This critical role requires strong leadership and financial rigour coupled with commercial acumen and excellent relationship management skills.
- Deliver timely management reports, budgets and statutory accounts, supported by robust financial controls, systems and procedures to enable proactive company management and ensure tight cost control
- Lead and drive finance team to ensure production of meaningful and timely management information
- Contribute broadly to the business’ strategic and operational direction by providing insightful commercial and financial analysis thereby acting as a true “business partner” to the Board. Lead necessary change management and proactively deliver new business initiatives
The Ideal Candidate:
- Commercially astute, hands-on qualified accountant, preferably Chartered.
- FMCG experience ideal, but not prerequisite.
- Proven business acumen and expertise in developing corporate financial strategy
- Ambitious, energetic and highly numerate with sound understanding of relevant tax legislation and structures.
- Governance experience advantageous to ensure company compliance with statutory obligations
- Sound decision maker capable of meeting tight deadlines with strong attention to detail and collaborative approach.
- Outstanding negotiator and communicator with excellent organisational and leadership skills
Great role with a great business. Is this you? If so please apply via this website.