FINANCE PROFESSIONALS REQUIRED – HOLLAND
FOR A LEADING DUTCH/INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS
EXCELLENT SALARY & BENEFITS
Our client is one of the world’s largest and most accomplished fresh produce providers. Operating out of numerous countries, their global infrastructure of over 140 facilities extends across Europe, India and North America. Growing, sourcing, importing, packaging, marketing and distributing over 300 lines of fresh produce with a range extending from the more familiar to the truly exotic. Serving the retail, wholesale and foodservice sectors they are a complete fresh produce solution provider – offering a comprehensive menu of services to their customers ranging from simple service provision to complete Category Management.
Due to extensive growth in the Dutch and Northern European operations the business is looking to secure a select number of Finance Professionals to drive forward the commerciality for their Dutch business.
As a member of the Management team, you will be responsible for key elements of Finance function of the Company, encompassing the primary day-to-day planning, implementation, management and control of all financial-related activities. Reporting to the MD, you will also have a longer term and equally important focus on strategy development and implementation, assuming a critical strategic role in setting the direction of the Company.
The position includes having shared responsibility for finance accounting, forecasting and funding together with legal, insurance and IT related activities. The candidate will forge strong relationships with multiple stakeholders including shareholders, bankers, auditors and other regulatory authorities as well as the Dutch group board and finance team.
Overall, you will work extensively with the Company’s Executive Management team, developing strong, collaborative relationships and providing business finance leadership to support the implementation of the Company’s strategy.
- Financial Leadership
- Group Reporting
- Financial Year-end and Audit
- Budget Process
- Strategic Planning Process
- Financial Management
- Risk Management and Compliance
- Tax Planning
- Treasury Management
THE CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS:
- You will be degree and accountancy qualified, have experience in food/FMCG (or similar sectors).
- Ability to think strategically but have a hands-on pragmatic approach to implementation.
- Ability to interact at senior management level and participate in strategic decision-making.
- Proven track record of strategic financial application i.e. the ability to put forward sound strategic recommendations based on the analysis and interpretation of the numbers.
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail with an ability to prioritise and work with a sense of urgency to meet deadlines.
- An enthusiastic team player with strong interpersonal skills.
- Skills to develop and negotiate contracts.
- Ability to build strong collaborative relationships both internally and externally.
- Advanced practical knowledge of MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint) is essential.
To explore this career enhancing opportunity with one of the world’s most innovative and forward-thinking fresh produce businesses, please submit your resume via this website. To discuss further, please call Max MacGillivray on +44 (0) 1284 715055 for a confidential discussion quoting reference 4977M