Our client is a dynamic and customer focused business who pride themselves on delivering superb quality and service to all their customers.
Due to their on-going development, there is now a vacancy for a General Manager. The successful candidate will be the most senior team member located in Ireland.
This exciting role will require the successful candidate to be responsible for the day to day running of high-tech glasshouses. Currently growing several varieties of speciality tomatoes.
You will be required to hit the ground running, picking up from the previous General Manager.
- Degree/diploma in Agriculture or Horticulture
- The successful candidate ideally will have experience in vegetable, salad or soft fruit crop production, be able to communicate in a clear and effective manner at all levels and possess the ability to develop and maintain good relationships.
- Strong commercial awareness.
- Financial experience is key (ie. managing P&L & budgets)
- €Very competitive + House
So if you are an experienced General Manager with strong Horticultural experience and have an appetite to be part of a growing business, call us today for more information.