Our client is a global food/FMCG company with a leading market share in their Categories across the UK grocery channels. They are truly unique and due to continuing profitably growth, they are looking to appoint a Global Marketing Director.
- Reporting to the international Main Board, you will hold full strategic and budgetary autonomy for the marketing function in the UK & internationally covering both branded and private label offerings.
- You will drive performance through both traditional and modern marketing methods and work closely alongside commercial peers to ensure targets are achieved.
- You will engage with customers and operations with complete ownership over the complete NPD processes to make the business unique in its “marketing” offering.
- Degree educated ideally in a business or marketing discipline you will be a proven FMCG marketer with the ability to add significant commercial value to such a business who is currently enjoying one of the fastest growth rates in their sectors.
- Extensive Marketing planning expertise with experience managing teams in a complex and global matrix environment.
- Hugely commercially astute, with the vision and skills required to drive profitable revenue streams whilst working closely with customers.
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position at this level, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.