Our client is a market leader in the producing and processing of salads and vegetables for local and regional retailers within the United Arab Emirates. They are committed to sustainable and profitable growth through their market expertise, financial strength and international contacts.
Due to their continued growth and development, they now require an experienced and highly motivated, self starting Growing Manager to major on a number of their key sites in Kuwait. The successful applicant will be part of the senior growing team.
The Qualities we want to see
• Resilient and adventurous attitude
• Field Veg / Salads / Protected Salads growing experience
• A hands-on approach, capable of being fully involved with the day to day challenges
• Highly flexible and open-minded
• Entrepreneurial and confident with a strong team orientation • Formal agronomic/horticultural qualification
This is a fantastic long-term opportunity to join a company who are entering a hugely exciting period and are continually looking to support and strengthen their team.
This role would suit someone looking for an exciting and different challenge for a few years!
Vehicle, Tax Free salary, Life Insurance, annual flight tickets, 30 days holiday, accommodation & food awaits the successful candidate.
To discuss this opportunity in complete confidence, please contact Ian Reed on +44(0)1284 715055