Our client is one of the largest Soft Fruit producers in the UK, in this new and exciting role you will lead and direct the strategic objective of ensuring growers are sustainable and providing them with industry leading services whilst producing the very best fruit for customers and the consumer.
- Co-ordinate and influence the groups overall production information and forecasts, incorporating individual growers plans in to production plans aimed at meeting the markets demands and strategic development.
- As the plant and propagation lead in the business to manage plant order forecasting and the management of the planning and distribution of proprietary plant material to growers in both soft and stone fruit. To follow up on plant claims & quality issues.
- Key relationship manager working closely with strategic partners in plant propagation and overseeing five-year nursery plans.
- Lead the team of agronomists and crop production bulletin, under the management of the Agronomy Manager.
- Design, programme of educational visits, farm walks and benchmarking to define and promote best practice and continuous improvement.
- Horizon scanning on crop production developments and representation in Grower research advisory panel.
If this sounds of interest to you, don’t delay, get your application into Redfox without delay.