Would you like to be aligned to one of the strongest and most WELL RESPECTED retailers in the UK today?
Would you like to use your knowledge and understanding of production to positively influence retail supply strategy?
Due to a recent significant recruitment drive in a rapidly changing and successful business, a career-defining opportunity has emerged to work as Head of Quality for Non-Food for this world-leading retailer. This is a vital role which will require a significant contribution to help successfully deliver their customer plan. You will support multiple non-food categories to deliver quality, safe, legal and ethically sourced products ensuring suppliers meet company policy requirements.
• To identify suppliers who can deliver long term competitive advantage
• To develop strategic relationships with suppliers
• To effectively manage and build relations with key stakeholders
• To develop quality, safe, legal and innovative products
• To understand and exceed customers expectations
• To achieve cost reductions, quality improvements and service enhancements
The Qualities we want to see
• You will be first and foremost a statesman
• Resilience, tenacity and pragmatism in order to succeed
• Superb communication and excellent negotiation skills
• You will have extensive leadership experience
• Previous retail experience would be highly advantageous
• Minimum five years technical experience within non-food sectors such as H&B, electrical, toys, textiles, seasonal, furniture and home
• You must be well-respected within the industry
• Excellent attention to detail with clear focus on end results
• Degree educated
Managing a large team, coaching and developing will come naturally to you. You will have responsibility for the Hong Kong office, so regular travel will be part of this exciting role. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a large organisation that are entering a hugely exciting period and are continually looking to support, strengthen and grow their senior team.
• £Six figure salary
• Executive benefits + relocation support
To discuss this opportunity in complete confidence, please contact Ian Reed on 01284 715055 without delay.