“Hall Hunter grows Great Berries, has Great Talent, takes care and enhances its Environment”
The Hall Hunter Partnership is a family business based in the South East of the UK and is a leading grower of strawberries, raspberries, blackberries and blueberries. They are a significant supplier of the highest quality soft fruit to the major UK retailers.
Their aim is to grow and pack the best quality soft fruit available in the UK from their own farms and glasshouses. During the harvest season the business employs over 2,800 workers spread across seven production sites; five traditional farms and two glasshouse sites.
The Hall Hunter Partnership has 3 central objectives; growing great crops, growing great people and growing great environments.
Due to ongoing growth, they are now looking for a key individual to join the business as HR Director with the key opportunity to build and drive an industry leading function in this leading European berry growing business.
In the uncertain world surrounding Brexit, Hall Hunter wants to lead the industry in securing the best talent through the development and support of a fantastic offer for their 2,800 colleagues.
As HR Director, you will be pivotal in providing expert advice and guidance to the various business units, developing their talent pipelines and the establishment of leading training and development programmes to enable all teams to reach their full potential.
- To lead the HR function in the provision of day to day HR support and service to directors, managers and employees for the Hall Hunter Partnership
- To be primarily responsible for HR administration processes/procedures and the coordination of HR based activities and initiatives
- To manage the HR Team in the provision of advice, in the completion of ad hoc projects and in the development and maintenance of HR policy and best practice within Hall Hunter Partnership
- Review and develop the Hall Hunter Partnership Talent recruitment process as well as HR policies and procedures
- Manage the HR team and provide strategic planning for the business
Qualifications/ Knowledge & Experience Required:
- An independent, strategically minded professional
- Confident and very competent working with the main board through to field level colleagues
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in organisations of similar shape and size
- Suitably qualified and familiar with latest legal and contractual obligations
- Demonstration of strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with and influence internal and external stakeholders.
- Proven Time management skills: Accustomed to working efficiently meeting time critical deadlines.
- Discreet, approachable, tactful and diplomatic with strong organisational and planning skills.
- Self-sufficient and resilient.
To explore this career enhancing opportunity with this hugely innovative and forward thinking businesses, please submit your resume via this website. To discuss further, please call Max MacGillivray on 01284 715055 for a confidential discussion quoting reference 4720M
Please note that the Hall Hunter Partnership is working with Redfox Executive Selection on an exclusive retained basis. As such any 3rd party CV’s will be directly forwarded to Redfox.