A hugely exciting opportunity exists working for our client, a global player in the FMCG sectors, as they look to source a HR Group Director on either a full time or interim basis. This role is a crucial addition for them and will provide strategic advice to the function and act as a true strategic partner/change agent to deliver the strategic people plan across the business units both in the UK and Internationally.
Duties are not limited to but will include…
- Influence, design, implement and review key people objectives to gain a significant cultural difference for the business
- Build, develop and maintain effective working relationships with key stakeholders, both in group HR and the business in the UK and Internationally
- Lead and motivate Business Partners, either directly or indirectly to deliver HR solutions across all divisions
- Lead on the HR elements of business change projects, ensuring key stakeholders across HR and the business are engaged and informed at all times
- Liaise with the Employee Relations team to understand any significant trends / issues in their business area, and works with the business to develop solutions to address these
- Work closely with the various businesses Centres of Excellence to ensure that all solutions are appropriate for the business and market context
- Work collaboratively with the Learning area of expertise providing constructive challenge on both content of solutions and proposed timings for delivery
- Give strategic direction to the business at Board level shaping the continuing growth and development of the company to outperform their completion in all areas in terms of people acquisition and development
To be considered for this role it is essential that you are of HR Director “leader” level who has a prestigious skill set and experience supported a FMCG business area within a highly matrixed organisation. You will also be able to demonstrate strong stakeholder management skills at Director level, have a very strong business acumen and be able to plan, organise and multi-task to deliver a demanding workload in a pressurised but highly enjoyable environment.
Is this you? If so, please apply today via this website.