International Sales Director
Locations: Newport Shropshire with International Travel.
Exceptional Director Level Salary to Attract the Best
The Jupiter Group are hugely are proud to be an award winning, dynamic and progressive fresh produce business that grows amazing fresh produce in four continents with further production planned for near the future. They offer new varieties of produce that provide a market differential in volume. They also represent some large suppliers of produce from southern hemisphere on a global basis. Their head office location is based in Newport Shropshire, UK.
They have a number of key retail and wholesale accounts internationally and would like to expand the sales to more customers and countries securing long term relationships with financially stable and trust worthy businesses.
As a fast paced privately owned international business who are continually growing and developing, they nurture a culture of self-motivated, hardworking and honest individuals.
As such they have clear company values that encourage their teams to live by. It is important that applicants can uphold these values which are:
- Integrity- act with good character, ethics and morals
- Respect and patience – be tolerant, good natured and understanding
- To help others – make a difference to others lives in a positive way
- Work hard and enjoy life – contribute and enjoy your role
- Recognise success – when praise is due say ‘well done’
- Continual improvement – always strive to do a better job
- Trust – build your relationships on trust
- Openness – talk straight, communicate well, and be open to new ideas
Scope of Role:
The successful candidate will be responsible for the global sales strategy and performance, with a direct team reporting to them. They will be responsible for establishing and running the relationships with the customer base and maximising the sales and profit opportunity by supporting and directing the team to successful outcomes. The customers will be a varied selection of reputable and credit worthy wholesale, retail and food service businesses that commit to programmes of supply.
The appointed individual will be responsible for the accurate communication and negotiation of prices, deliveries, specification and service of our products to our customers and will follow the company procedures to ensure a professional, efficient and outstanding customer service across the team.
They will also be responsible for developing a professional and effective team that work collaboratively with colleagues across the company to gain a successful outcome for all.
- Develop and deliver and effective international sales strategy that drives sales and maximises company profit
- Develop customer base Internationally forming long term relationships
- Ensure Jupiter deliveries to customers are accurate and within specification and maximise customer
- Plan and deliver sales and profit enhancing trade promotions
- Speak to customers on a regular basis and attend meetings as required
- Ensure adherence to company procedures
- Ensure the team effectively present product and seasonal opportunities
- Liaise with the company departments on a regular basis as required
- Report weekly on progress to Managing Director
- Attend monthly board meetings
- Attend via Zoom or similar any internal or external meetings
- Resolve or highlight any payment issues with customers within the company procedure
- Ensure sales team are fully trained, motivated and supported in their roles
- Follow The Jupiter Way of conducting business at all times
- Excellent level of spoken and written English – other languages are beneficial
- Experience within the FMCG chilled import industry required, ideally in produce
- Experience working with leading retailers across the world
- Hardworking and honest outlook
- Lead, contribute and work effectively within a team
- Confident and professional negotiator
- Able to adhere to the values and mission of the company
- Ability to travel internationally upon request
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to manage change and comply with internal and external business processes
- Competence in Microsoft Office products and ability to adapt to technology based ways of working
- Degree calibre
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Discretionary annual bonus up to 50% in the first year with potential to join directors bonus scheme after the 1st year
- Fully expensed company car
- Death in service benefit
- Family Medical Insurance
- Role relevant training
- Franklin Covey training
- Relaxed dress code
- Relaxed multicultural environment
- Collaborative working environment
- Informative staff app with localised benefits
- Annual group wide social event
If you have the ability to create the “success” for the Jupiter Group in this hugely exciting International Sales Director opportunity, we would be very keen to hear from you.
Please apply via this website or contact Max MacGillivray on +44 (0) 1284 715055 quoting Ref: 4888M
All third party CV’s will be forwarded to Redfox.