Junior Fruit Adviser
Working exclusively with an industry leading team of consultants who pride themselves on delivering innovative agronomic advice and support to UK fruit growers.
Due to on-going developments, there is now a vacancy for a junior Fruit Adviser. The successful candidate will be part of the team located in Kent but also covering other UK locations.
This rewarding role will require the Adviser to monitor and manage a range of fruit growers of Soft fruit. You will work closely with growers providing them with Technical and Agronomic advice at all stages of crop production to ensure consistent supply of top quality fruits grown to the best possible standards.
- Degree/diploma in Agriculture or Horticulture
- BASIS and FACTS qualified (desirable but not a pre-requisite)
- Full driving licence
- The successful candidate will have experience in fruit, vegetable or salad crop production, be able to communicate in a clear and effective manner at all levels and possess the ability to develop and maintain good relationships.
- Salary : £Competitive (d.o.e)
- Fully expensed company vehicle
So if you are an experienced Crop Manager or Agronomist with fruit, field vegetable or salads experience and have an appetite to be part of a growing business, call us today for more information quoting ref: 4944IR