Lead Assessor Food
Are you looking for an independent technical job with a lot of freedom? Are you curious by nature and do you want to work in the dynamic food industry? Do you like visiting a great variety of customers all around the country? Do you want to be part of an international renowned organisation to develop yourself further? And do you want to contribute to a safer world by sharing your knowledge with organisations? Then this could be the choice for you!
As a Lead Auditor you will – alone or in a team – verify management systems in the area of quality and environmental management mainly in the food industry. You will act as an expert and examine and assess the implementation of management systems at our clients all around the country. Your goal is to contribute to the improvement of the overall systems.
The broadening and deepening of the collaboration with our relations is also a great aspect of your job. Based on your expertise you will contribute to the development of our services.
A very challenging and diverse job where you get to meet a lot of different people and very interesting (technical) challenges! Job requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in the food (process) industry or comparable.
- At least 5 years working experience in the area of quality management and food safety in the food sector.
- Experienced with ISO 9001, ISO 22000, BRC, IFS, FSSC 22000 and HACCP.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in dairy, meat, bakeries, drinks, oil/fats etc.
- Being familiar with local law and regulations.
- A good verbal and written knowledge of the German and English language.
- Preparedness to travel when necessary to visit locations abroad
- Analytic insight and proactive attitude
- Communicative and social skills What offers LRQA? We offer you an exciting working environment with intellectual challenges, responsibility and high level client interaction.
An attractive remuneration package including fully expensed car will be offered. As for every staff member, a personal development plan will be made by you and your manager to support you in realizing your long term goals.
France, Belgium, Germany