Leading Agriculture Manager Required
Based East Anglia
Excellent Executive Level Package plus Accommodation
Our client is a significant farming business with over 8,000 acres in arable operation. The business is now looking for a key individual who will provide daily support to the owners across multiple sites from a main base in East Anglia. As a successful candidate you will have access to new state-of-the-art modern machinery, a wide range of commercial tools and an experienced and fully motivated full-time workforce.
The role will include:
- Staff Management, training and development
- Operational health & safety duties
- Providing the owners with operational overviews of the farms, to include crop monitoring and maintenance requirements on individual holdings.
- Planning and efficient execution of all farm operations with owner
- Operational responsibility of ACCS – ensuring effective interaction between haulage, stores and laboratory.
Who are we looking for…
- An individual who can demonstrate a track record in practical management of both farm & commercial aspects of an agribusiness.
- Someone who can communicate effectively, having the ability to work with a variety of people, prioritising workloads and problem solving to meet the needs of this dynamic business.
- Proven experience in commercial aspects, health and safety and key farm processes such as ACCS and machinery maintenance are essential.
You will need to be….
- Enthusiastic, proactive and has a willingness to work flexibly.
- Computer literate, with excellent communication and problem solving skills.
- Farm Vehicle
- Private Medical Insurance
- Very Competitive salary for the sector
To find our more information about this exciting role, apply via this website or call Max MacGillivray on 01284 715055 quoting ref: 4985M for more information.