Our client is a farmer owned central storage co-operative working on a multi-site basis bringing service excellence to members across the heart of England and on the doorstep of their food industry consumers. Their key sites are located in the right place to collect agricultural commodities from their farmer members, whilst also being adjacent to consumers, ensuring a unique offer of guaranteed rapid delivery, 7 days a week and 365 days a year. Farmer commitment, farmer control, careful planning and customer care drives the organisation that has accessed substantial grant aid for its members, bringing pioneering new developments to farmer owned storage and food processing for the first time. It is a remarkable business making a real difference to its farmer members and to the food supply chain as whole.
Due to increased growth they are now looking for a select number of key individuals to join them to assist driving their ongoing expansion. As such they wish to source two driven Logistics Co-Ordinators.
Main Element of the Role:
To assist with the smooth running of the Logistics office, manage relationships and work with external customers and Camgrain members to maximise utilisation of fleet.
- Daily planning of own fleet and sub-contractors, maximise fleet utilisation & earnings
- Maintaining customers service and on time delivery with the correct rates.
- Communicate with external companies, hauliers and clients
- Obtaining, finding, pricing TASCC friendly work
- Ensuring fleet size to meet forecasted demands
- Entering jobs on the system’s
- Dealing with rejections redirections
- Booking collections from Members
- Sending jobs out to drivers and spot hire
- Trouble shooting problems
- Maintaining driver & Vehicle info on systems
- Monitor sub-contractor performance against agreed KPI’s & communicate to managers.
- Building positive relationships with driver, sub-contractors, hauliers & customers.
What We Want To See From You:
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Geographical knowledge of the UK
- Understanding of driver’s hours, rules & regulations.
- Ideally knowledge of Bulk haulage
- Working knowledge of Microsoft programs, particularly excel
This is probably one of the most exciting Agri-Businesses currently in the UK to be associated with in terms of career and personal development that we have seen in recent years. If you believe that you can make a real ongoing positive difference to our client as they grow rapidly in the UK, we would be very keen to hear from you.
Either submit your details via this website or call Max MacGillivray or Caroline Crouchman on +44 (0) 1284 715055 quoting Ref: 4800CC