Morrison’s Commercial Account Manager Required
Our client is on a mission to help people eat healthy and to reduce carbon footprint through the power of plants! They follow the philosophy of Organic and Fairtrade produce and have an international grower network that is continuously expanding because of their transparency and sustainable values.
If you would like to join them, read on!
Do you know your Kale from your Quinoa or the difference between a Flexitarian to a Regenerative Grazer?! We are looking for top talent to join them to major on their ever growing Morrison’s business.
Key Elements of the role:
Reporting into the Managing Director and the Board, they will be looking for you to create with Morrison’s a customer strategy and customer business plan. As such you will be responsible for the achievement of turn over and the P&L as well as for the implementation and the optimisation of the category strategies with the customer. So included in all of this will be :
- Customer Strategy and Business Plan creation
- Works in close collaboration with the Category and Insight team for the category input, and with customer marketing for the channel plan
- Develops optimal integrated promo plan (incl. selling the plan @ the customer) and manage all promo investments
- Manages customer promo investment
- Deliver the agreed plan with all of the negotiation elements that will be part of it all
- Monitors Customer Performance by tracking customer contribution and market share
- Play a very active ambassador role
Skills and Experience Required:
- Account Management experience and ideally with Morrison’s
- FMCG experience preferred but not essential
- Ideally experience in Fresh Produce as well
Our client is a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team working with multiple growers internationally and with the mind-set of a start-up! They are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers.
If you are an entrepreneur at heart and have a passion for winning, a strong understanding of the Morrison’s business, and would like to join our client, apply via this website or call Max MacGillivray on 01284 715055 quoting Ref: 4808M