A fantastic opportunity to work in New Product Development (NPD) with a our client who pioneered producing fresh-cut fruits from harvest and freshly squeezed juices in Africa. The business is an amazing success story having been only formed 24 years ago and is now the largest private employer in their defined country of operation in West Africa. Their culture is all about family, doing good, being different, being successful and bringing amazing fresh produce in all of its guises to a world wide consumer audience. They have subsequently expanded their business operations and now also operate out of South Africa, Egypt and Brazil. We cannot overstate how unique they are as a business and to be involved with them in such an interesting role will be an amazing adventure!
If you are degree educated – ideally (food related), have experience in fresh produce and have a strong desire to work in an NPD environment, then we would love to hear from you.
Based in Northamptonshire, the Assistant NPD Developer will be responsible for identifying NPD trends, supporting in NPD admin, coordinating artwork across sites and customers, as well as liaising with NPD managers on NPD/EPD launches. The role will also support the wider commercial team with some key administrative needs.
Requirements of the role
- Passion for new trends and consumer needs
- Can work independently and has ability to manage and prioritise different work and skill demands.
- Excellent organisation skills and effective time management
- Facilitator of new ideas, to have tenacity & self-motivation to be able to work in a high-pressure environment and be able to problem solve to deliver solutions.
- Team working
- Eye for detail & depth of attention
- Effective project management
- Ability to work with all MS Office products.
- Personable and strong relationship builder
- Fluent in English (both verbal and written). French valuable.
How to apply
Just send through your CV and we will send you the job description. If you are already registered with us, just let us know of your interest by either phone or e-mail:
Caroline: 01284 715055 – quoting Ref: 4994CC