Our client is a hugely successful fresh produce, growing import and packing operation, supplying many of the UK’s leading supermarkets with vegetables. Due to recent circumstances there is now a vacancy for a Quality Manager to start asap in 2019 on a fixed term contract for 12 months.
You must be able to demonstrate the following :
- Strong leadership and people management skills
- Ability to pro-actively manage product quality
- An ability to work at senior level cross functionally with other departments
- Hands on experience of BRC, preferably having led and completed audits
- Experience of dealing with top 3 multiples
There will be customer contact and so good communication and presentation skills are essential. Our client has developed a very strong team ethic and the right person will need to have the same, balancing the role of strong team leadership whilst working as part of the senior management team.
So if you are an experienced QA Manager within the fresh produce, call us today for more information.
Location : Lincs
Salary : Competitive