BASED EAST AFRICA
Redfox has been exclusively commissioned by a market leading technology business that harnesses the power of a 100% pure and natural substance that eradicates and kills specific insects on contact. This significantly reduces crop losses and turf damage without leaving harmful residues both in the UK and Internationally, making it exceptionally safe for the operator, crop and consumer. Their unique range of products now hold patents throughout Europe, USA, Africa, China, Japan, Australia and South Africa.
As a rapidly growing business they are now focusing on extending the reach of their core products through a growing network of international distribution partners. Meanwhile, research is ongoing apace into pioneering new agricultural, horticultural, sport & amenity, home & garden and, potentially, medical applications for this unique technology.
As part of this planned growth they are looking for a key individual to join them as Regional Manager for East Africa to gain them additional business.
Key Element of the Role:
To develop sales of our clients products in the territory areas in question in line with or exceeding budget forecast through the development of strong relationships at all levels with the appointed distributor and their staffs, along with market and agronomic knowledge to become the ‘go to’ contact for the distributor/s.
- Working with the Sales Director develop an annual plan for the territory areas and create a 1 year and 5 year strategy to maximise revenues
- Manage appointed distributors
- Develop close relationships with key influencers within the distributor networks to ensure products are promoted and new opportunities are identified and actions put in place to realise them
- Support the distributors where appropriate at industry events
- Influencing the influencers! Working with the distributors to identify the key crop influencers within the territory and ensure our clients proven solutions are presented to them
What We Want To See:
- Ideally educated to degree level in an appropriate agricultural/horticultural discipline
- Knowledge of speciality cropping across different countries/climatic zones
- Experience of crop protection selling and technical development/marketing
- Good IPM understanding with the ability to integrate Ecospray products into a programme
- Some regulatory knowledge an advantage
- EU language ability would be advantageous
- Commercially focused and results driven
- Able to think strategically but act tactically
- Prepared to work long hours and travel extensively
To explore this very exciting opportunity, please submit your CV via this website or call Max MacGillivray on +44 (0) 1284 715055 for a confidential conversation quoting Ref: 4894MM