Regional Supply Manager – Australia
Salary & Package to attract the Best
Are you looking for an opportunity to play a hugely pivotal role in guiding one of the Fresh Produce sectors most forward thinking businesses towards new heights in expansion, collaboration and consumer influence?
Poised for further major growth, our client is transforming fresh sector production and marketing in a select range of fresh product lines in Australia and surrounding country areas. They grow, pack and market a variety of salad, meal kits/bowls , value-added vegetables, prepared deli salads and other associated products. All of their product ranges share the common element of top quality produce, fresh from the farm. And with the key commercial relationships they have with their customers, they understand what is core to their business – driving exceptional quality and production standards and strategic marketing plans, as well as new product development to remain highly innovate and invaluable to all of their consumers in an ever growing market sector.
Reporting directly to the Board, the Regional Supply Manager will work closely with the senior leadership team – including Marketing, Technical and Operations plus external stakeholders – being key retail personnel and various high level suppliers, to ensure the highest quality of product is “created” in perfect environmental and sustainable conditions.
The key elements of the role are to establish & maintain competitive, secure and high quality lines of fresh produce supply to their keyfactories. In this you will support the National Produce Supply Manager in co-coordinating produce (beetroot, vegetables and baby leaf) supply from their key growing regions to meet sales orders and dispatch times whilst optimising gross margins and maximising customer satisfaction. Also to be including within the role will be:
- Undertaking all regional contract negotiations
- Reviews purchases and investigates sources of supply from both local and overseas markets and developing alternative suppliers
- Monitor supplier performance against contract requirements
- Identify ideas and solutions for improving the profitability of products, without compromising quality and safety
- Assessment of crops including yields throughout its lifecycle.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Relevant experience in produce supply chains.
- Qualifications in relevant fields of manufacturing, agriculture or supply chain
- Proven experience in a leadership role with a FMCG / manufacturing operation
- Comprehensive understanding of what drives supply chain performance and ability to execute
- Experience in delivering commercial results in an operational environment
- Capability to drive collaborative relationships and accountability that builds business value with suppliers
- Proven experience in roles involving commercial supplier negotiations and supplier relationship management
To explore this very exciting opportunity, please submit your CV via this website or call Max MacGillivray on +44 (0) 1284 715055 for a confidential conversation quoting Ref: 4890MM