We are delighted to be working in partnership with a professional services practice to appoint an experienced Rural Surveyor / Land Agent.
Our client is a well-established and very successful professional services firm that specialise in agriculture, commercial and residential property offering a full range of valuation, agency and advisory services and they are looking to hire a qualified Rural Surveyor / Land Agent to join their thriving team that are well known for their professional service.
The main responsibilities of this Rural Surveyor / Land Agent will be:
- Attracting high value work across agency, valuation, professional or management
- Managing and building upon existing relationships covering all aspects of rural surveying including estate management, land agency, valuation of a wide range of properties and planning and development
- Building new relationships
- Work alongside neighbouring offices to build your presence and raise the profile of the business
The Ideal Candidate will:
- Hold MRICS and CAAV qualifications
- Have a solid reputation for providing professional advice within agency or management work
- Be experienced in high value work covering a full range of valuation, agency and advisory services
- Possess a thorough understanding of property law and a good grasp of agriculture
This is a fabulous opportunity to join a really successful consultancy so if you are an experienced Rural Surveyor / Land Agent or you are ready to take the next step in your career then apply confidentially via this website or call Laura on 01284 715 055 for a confidential conversation today!