Redfox has been exclusively commissioned by a hugely exciting food business that is set to shape the eating habits of individuals and families for years to come.
Our client is a one of a kind, user focused food solution that empowers their customers to enjoy eating the highest quality of products easily and on a highly affordable basis. With their achievable aim to become an everyday food brand in the UK and internationally their future looks to be bright….very bright.
As part of a rigorously planned growth strategy, they are now at their set “trigger point” to source a number of key individuals on an interim basis to assist in leading the organisation to shape and achieve an ambitious forward growth plan both in the UK and overseas.
Senior Engineering Manager Required:
Says what is says on the tin! The client will be commissioning a new food facility and as such, your role will be assist on all aspects of construction, implementation of all engineering infrastructure and commissioning of all aspects of this.
What we want to see:
- Exceptional engineering leadership from the food sectors, capable of defining strategic direction and achieving progress.
- Ability to develop, implement and commission all new machinery/infrastructure whether it be food manufacturing or packaging elements
- Politically aware, well-networked and with credibility to represent the business to a wide range of external partners and stakeholders at the highest level during all start up phases
- A high degree of integrity and diplomacy to collaborate and sustain relationships.
- An in-depth understanding of governance with the ability to hold senior executives to account and challenge accordingly.
- Formidable influencing capabilities and skills combined with outstanding communication skills.
This is a truly unique opportunity to lead a business revolution in the food sectors by assisting them to make their engineering aspects a complete success on this interim role.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Max MacGillivray on +44 (0)1284 715055. Please send your CV and a covering letter via this website, quoting reference number 4593M