SITE MANAGER – Australia
Fabulous, healthy fresh & freshly prepared produce – that’s what our client is all about.
Not only have they been supplying fresh produce to Australians for three generations but today, their business is stronger than ever. In fact, in the last five years, while other Australian companies have sadly closed their doors, they have achieved double digit growth. Better still, they’ve got even bigger plans for the future.
And that’s where you come in.
They are currently recruiting for a Site Manager. In this influential senior management role you’ll use your leadership skills, vision and drive to take overall responsibility for the site function, ensuring all prepared and finished products are produced in line with quality, safety and legislation requirements as well as customer expectations.
With our client, you’ll be given a chance to share your ideas and make a difference in a fast-paced, fun environment where career development is supported all the way. It’s a great opportunity to do work that you not only love but also give customers healthier food choices.
- This role actively supports, leads, guides, advises and/or consults with all the on-site operational teams and individuals.
- The role has critical relationships and accountability both to and for the site consultative team, site Leadership team as well as the Executive Teams.
- Deliver site KPI results in line with target or better
- Monitor review and adjust site overhead costs to deliver budget targets
- Design write and deliver a process improvement program that will result in lower cents per kg costs from year to year. Measured monthly, quarterly and yearly
- Scrutinize review and adjust site Capital Expenditure plans that result in installing the highest efficiency equipment and processes that result in spending less capital dollars than budgeted.
- Monitor review and adjust site quality systems to improve site audit results year on year.
What We Want To See:
- Proven experience in leadership role of a FMCG / manufacturing operation
- Proven experience in leading and managing teams
- Experience in delivering commercial results in an operational environment
- Experience in managing short shelf products
- Ideally Graduate qualifications in relevant fields of manufacturing, food science, supply chain etc.
- High flexibility and resilience
- Adaptable to change
- Loves a challenge
With its beautiful weather, world-class sporting and cultural facilities, access to glorious beaches, fine dining, cafes, nightlife, schools and hospitals – not to mention the friendly people – it’s the perfect place to build a fantastic career and enjoy a great lifestyle in the Australian sun.
If this sounds just what you’re looking for in 2018 and beyond, don’t delay, please apply via this website Max or Caroline at Redfox for a confidential discussion immediately on +44 (0) 1284 715055 quoting Ref: 4776CC