Site Technical Manager
Our client is a highly innovative leader within their field and one of the UK’s most-respected producers and importers of a range of vegetables. Due to recent developments, they are now searching for a Site Technical Manager to continue to drive best practice throughout their UK business.
You must be able to demonstrate the following :
- Strong leadership and people management skills
- Ability to pro-actively manage product quality
- An ability to work at senior level cross functionally with other departments
- Hands on experience of BRC, preferably having led and completed audits
- Experience of high-care standards
- Experience of managing supplier records and documentation in order to establish full traceability and due diligence.
There will be occasional customer contact and so good communication and presentation skills are essential.
If you are an experienced QAM/Site Technical Manager within the fresh produce industry and have an appetite to be part of a growing business, call us today for more information.