Fabulous, healthy fresh & freshly prepared produce – that’s what our client is all about.
Not only have they been supplying fresh produce and pre-packed salads and meals to Australians for three generations but today, their business is stronger than ever. In fact, in the last five years, while other Australian companies have sadly closed their doors, they have achieved double digit growth. Better still, they’ve got even bigger plans for the future.
And that’s where you come in.
They are currently recruiting for a Site Technical Manager. In this influential senior management role you’ll use your leadership skills, vision and drive to take overall responsibility for the site technical function, ensuring all prepared and finished products are produced in line with quality, safety and legislation requirements as well as customer expectations.
With our client, you’ll be given a chance to share your ideas and make a difference in a fast-paced, fun environment where career development is supported all the way. It’s a great opportunity to do work that you not only love but also give customers healthier food choices.
• Provide guardianship and advice in all food safety and quality aspects of the production site
• Design and optimise quality and technical systems with an emphasis on continuous improvement.
• Drive auditing, education, training and improvement in operational systems
• Identify new ideas and find solutions
• Work closely with all retail and food-service customers
• Support, coach and mentor site teams
• Balance cost, quality, service and safety
• Fresh Produce experience would be a benefit but not critical. However, short shelf life fresh chilled experience is critical.
• Senior technical / Quality Assurance professional with min 5 year experience
• Proven track record in coaching and mentoring a team
• High flexibility and resilience
• Adaptable to change
• Loves a challenge
• Can integrate well into a new team
• Can translate food safety and process control into a language all teams can relate to.
Bairnsdale, Victoria. With its beautiful weather, world-class sporting and cultural facilities, access to glorious beaches, fine dining, cafes, nightlife, schools and hospitals – not to mention the friendly people – it’s the perfect place to build a fantastic career and enjoy a great lifestyle in the Australian sun.
If this sounds just what you’re looking for for 2018 and beyond, don’t delay, please contact Ian Reed at Redfox for a confidential discussion immediately! Ref: 4773IR