Not only has our client been supplying fresh produce and pre-packed salads and meals to Australians for three generations but today, their business is stronger than ever. In fact, in the last five years, while other Australian companies have sadly closed their doors, we have achieved double digit growth. Better still, they’ve got even bigger plans for the future.
And that’s where you come in.
We are currently recruiting for a Site Technical Manager. In this senior management role you’ll use your leadership skills, vision and drive to take responsibility for the site technical function, ensuring all prepared and finished products are produced in line with quality, safety and legislation requirements as well as customer expectations.
With our client you’ll be given a chance to share your ideas and make a difference in a fast-paced, fun environment where career development is supported all the way. It’s a great opportunity to do work that you not only love but also give customers healthier food choices.
- Design and optimise quality and technical systems with an emphasis on national consistency and continuous improvement.
- Identify new ideas and find solutions
- Work closely with customers
- Support, coach and mentor site technical & quality team
- Balance cost, quality, service and safety
- Experience in a Site Technical Manager position
- Experienced in short shelf life, cold chain or fresh produce processing
- Keen eye for detail
- Excel and thrive thrive under pressure
- Lead by example
- Working with people like you – who never sit still, want to ask questions and are keen to share their ideas.
- Confident, assertive, listen and lead
Sydney. With its beautiful weather, world-class sporting and cultural facilities, access to glorious beaches, fine dining, cafes, nightlife, schools and hospitals – not to mention the friendly people – it’s the perfect place to build a fantastic career and enjoy a great lifestyle in the Australian sun!
If you want to advance your career, our client can get you where you want to be. They can assist with relocation and VISAs to help make your Australian dream a reality.
Don’t delay your application, please give Ian Reed a call for a confidential chat ASAP