Supplier Technical Manager
Working with an industry leading supplier of fruit based in the UK, our client is a dynamic and customer focused business that pride themselves on delivering superb quality and outstanding service to all their customers.
Due to continued on-going developments, there is now a vacancy for a Supplier Technical Manager. The successful candidate will be part of the Technical team located in the UK and spending significant time in the Caribbean and South/Central America.
To provide Technical service and expertise to suppliers and growers assisting them to meet our clients global sourcing principals.
To support the Head of Technical in setting and maintaining standards of safety, quality and trust to protect and enhance their own and customers brand integrity.
• A self starter with the confidence and motivation to work autonomously.
• Enjoy working to high standards and getting things right.
• Passionate about challenge and debate in achieving excellence.
• Passionate about learning and identifying new opportunities.
• Happy to take responsibility for food safety and other issues that have implications on brand values.
• Handling a number of conflicting demands from different sources at the same time.
Spanish language skills would be a distinct advantage.
If you have the knowledge, determination and the necessary experience and have an appetite to be part of a progressive business, call us today for more information.