Our client is the UK’s fastest growing provider of risk services for the food and drink supply chain.Operating in 40 countries across six continents, every year they conduct over 35,000 audits and inspections in addition to a range of tailored services aimed at protecting customer’s brands.
Whether dealing with farms, fisheries, food processors, restaurants or retailers they are one of the only service providers able to offer a complete range of compliance solutions aimed at reducing risk to businesses and improving compliance levels.
Reporting to the Head of Technical and Product Assurance, the Supply Technical Officer will be a key member of the supply team within the Technical & Product Assurance team. The Supply Technical Officer will work closely with the Supply Manager and will manage and deliver client requirements and services for supply and will help with the development, operation, training and administration of all Supply Services, including first line of contact for suppliers and scheduling of audits across the group.
• Helping and supporting in the delivery of Supply Services to ensure that client requirements and services are delivered on time.
• Work in close collaboration with all parts of the business to further develop and implement supply services for Food and Drink clients through Supply.
• To be the first line of contact with Supply enquiries or queries and be able to re-set supplier passwords, assist with log ins, Technical queries and help guides for suppliers. Supporting the Supply Manager with evaluating, recording, reviewing and challenging continuous improvement of supplier performance.
• Supporting the development and implementation of supplier guidelines and internal standards.
• Manage and monitor the organisation of audits, the management of audit programs & processing of reports, producing KPI reports.
- Accurate – excellent attention to detail
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook. PowerPoint) and Adobe
- Ability to work independently and maintain accurate records
- Excellent Communication skills
- HND Food Science/Nutrition qualification or equivalent degree
- Food Hygiene
- Knowledge of UK food manufacturing practices and processes
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, don’t delay – get your CV into Redfox immediately !