Our client is a farmer owned central storage co-operative working on a multi-site basis bringing service excellence to members across the heart of England and on the doorstep of their food industry consumers. Their key sites are located in the right place to collect agricultural commodities from their farmer members, whilst also being adjacent to consumers, ensuring a unique offer of guaranteed rapid delivery, 7 days a week and 365 days a year. Farmer commitment, farmer control, careful planning and customer care drives the organisation that has accessed substantial grant aid for its members, bringing pioneering new developments to farmer owned storage and food processing for the first time. It is a remarkable business making a real difference to its farmer members and to the food supply chain as whole
Due to increased growth they are now looking for a select number of key individuals to join them to assist driving their ongoing expansion. As such they wish to source a driven Support Services Assistant.
Main Element of the Role:
Processing of records and information for the clients Business Systems in an accurate and timely fashion, ensuring compliance with the processes and procedures. Participate in continuous improvement of all business processes
- Processing of records in an accurately and timely fashion. Including grain sales and purchase contracts, haulage sales and purchase contracts, movement bookings, proof of delivery processing, grain return processing and pool allocation processing.
- Completion of requests for information and transactions from members and trading partners in an accurately and timely fashion.
- Issuing of Purchase Order references to staff working within agreed purchase limits and approval workflows.
- Assist with the management of on-site document storage and off-site archive document function.
- Participate with Business Systems, Finance and other internal teams to review, analyse, implement and document business processes. With the aim to providing data accuracy across the business.
What We Want to See from You:
- Understating of IT Business Systems
- Attention to Detail
- Teamwork and customer focused
- Communication Skills
- Technical Expertise
This is probably one of the most exciting Agri-Businesses currently in the UK to be associated with in terms of career and personal development that we have seen in recent years. If you believe that you can make a real ongoing positive difference to our client as they grow rapidly in the UK, we would be very keen to hear from you.
Either submit your details via this website or call Max MacGillivray or Caroline Crouchman on 01284 715055 quoting Ref: 4802M