Our client is one of the largest food manufacturers in the UK with multiple sites supplying a wide range of food products, meat, fish and produce. They are part of a fully integrated supply chain direct through to retail.
We are looking for a TEAM HYGIENE MANAGER for this leading and highly respected business, based in Deeside – near Liverpool. This is a key role reporting to the Hygiene Manager on the Lates operation (3pm – 11pm) over 5 days out of 7. You will manage a team of hygiene colleagues and will develop and maintain hygiene systems within the site ensuring a safe working environment for food production. You will need to be a strong people developer and performance manager by coaching and leadership. You’ll oversee the hygienic working practices across all departments including pest control by driving improvements in housekeeping. You will manager cleaning schedules and labour costs to accurately allocate team duties.
You will be a proactive manager ensuring that food safety and hygiene standards comply with BRC and the Companies own food safety standards.
Role-specific knowledge, skills & experience:
- Knowledge and understanding of a HIGH RISK food manufacturing business
- Knowledge/qualified in HACCP, COSHH and BRC
- Understanding of Hygiene cleaning methods in food manufacturing environments
- Ability to manage a production operation team
- Strong influencing skills
- A reputation for coaching teams and individuals to realise their potential
- Previous Team/Supervisory Management experience in a comparable operation.
Competitive salary £29,000 – £34,000 per annum, discount card, bonus scheme.
How to Apply:
Just click Apply and submit your CV or Telephone Caroline on 01284 715055