Working with an industry leading producer of stone fruit and berries our client is a dynamic and customer focused business that pride themselves on delivering superb quality and outstanding service to all their customers.
Due to continued on-going developments and continued success, there is now a vacancy for a Technical Account Manager. The successful candidate will be part of the Technical team located in Kent.
To control quality and to provide due diligence and innovations to customers and to support growers from a quality, technical and innovation point of view
To manage the technical account for customers as required
Accompany retail customer personnel on grower / packhouse visits
To provide support growers in QA management and product quality compliance
Undertake pre and in-season packhouse audits to ensure compliance with current standards and requirements for supply to multiple retailers
Ensure that customer technical requirements are communicated to sites as required
Ensure compliance of fruit quality standards during the main UK production season to each customer’s specification
Ensure continued QA systems compliance during the main UK production season through regular inspection and audits
To innovate, drive and help adoption of new ideas.
Assist the grower or office in the event of product problems as appropriate
- Evidence of extensive experience working in a comparable role, preferably within the soft fruit industry
- Strong appreciation of our business needs and resourcefulness in coming up with solutions to their challenges
- Ability to relate to key client personnel in a professional and credible fashion
- Well developed personal and written communication skills, including the ability to communicate with a wide range of employees
- Good interpersonal skills and well developed leadership and management skills
- Ability to delegate effectively and to follow-up as appropriate
- Ability to work as part of a team with colleagues across professional, operational and cultural boundaries
- Proactive approach and prompt responses to all service requests
- Ability to identify needs and issues and recommend suitable and pragmatic courses of action and solutions, adopting a risk aware approach
- Good time management and organisational skills with the ability to handle a number of tasks at once and meeting deadlines as required
- Very good organisational skills
- Good IT skills including experience of Word and Excel
If you have the knowledge, determination and the necessary experience of dealing with key Retailers and have an appetite to be part of a progressive business, call us today for more information.
How to Apply
Just send through your CV or call Caroline on 01284 715055