Our client, is a leading fruit importer, supplying the major supermarkets.
We have a great opportunity for someone who is at the beginning of their Technical Career. We are seeking a Technical Assistant based either in Lincolnshire or Northamptonshire, who has experience of working within a technical environment (ideally fresh food). You must be a confident computer user and have a good understanding of Excel. Previous experience of Greenlight Supplier/Muddy Boots software is also a requirement of the role. You will need to have great organisational skills, together with an eye for detail and accuracy. Great communication skills are a must, together with the desire to progress quickly within the Technical Team.
- To check and upload certificates collected internally and upload into Greenlight Supplier Approval as required.
- To ensure information/files are kept up to date – copies which are stored on an internal system and copies which are uploaded into the Greenlight Supplier Approval system.
- To upload Pesticide Control List information onto Greenlight Supplier Approval.
- To collect Amber and Rejection reports into rolling spreadsheets.
- To collate data from each Global office/entity to compile service level reports for each customer on a weekly basis.
- To produce reports as and when required for different products, outlining but not limited to, service level, rejections, cases covered.
- To produce grower/supplier reports to be used by both Technical and Commercial.
- To collate information from intake reports and upload into each of the rolling spreadsheets/reports.
- To ensure growers/suppliers are linked on the ethical platform SEDEX.
- To take meeting minutes and distribute out to members of the UK Technical Team.
Salary Circa £20,000 per annum, Monday to Friday.
Just send through your CV or call Caroline on 01284 715055 quoting 4785CC