We have a fantastic job for a Technical Co-ordinator to join our industry-leading bakery client site in Northants.
This is a key role for the site and you will report to the Head of Technical. You will be responsible for the sites Technical Co-ordination ensuring all due diligence and specifications are appropriately maintained. Ideally you will be already in a role as a Technical Co-ordinator, and have a background in pastry.
You will manage the Customer Technical libraries to ensure they are updated and specifications are live and appropriately maintained.
- Maintain supplier due diligence, ensuring the necessary undertakings and certifications are up to date.
- To maintain customer complaints, detailing the reason for the complaint and produce trends on the complaints received
- To maintain and manage SEDEX ensuring all suppliers have registered on the SEDEX site and are visible to BakeAway
- Be instrumental in developing the QM system, and ensure compliance to any changes in customer COP’s and BRC revisions
- Administrate the writing of the third party audits.
- Assist with internal auditing and HACCP
- Conduct benchmarking/consistency panels as and when required, with cooking and sensory testing
- Assist with trials on new products and developments where required
- Assist the Technical Department with special projects
- To ensure all work practices are carried out according to the Health and Safety at Work Act and be aware of yours and the companies responsibilities.
How to Apply
Just send through your CV or call Caroline on 01284 715055