Working with an industry leading supplier of imported fresh vegetables & fruit based in the UK, our client is a dynamic and customer focused business that pride themselves on delivering superb quality and outstanding service to all their customers.
Due to continued on-going developments, there is now a vacancy for a Technical Manager to focus on imported vegetables. The successful candidate will be part of the Technical team located in the West Midlands.
To provide Technical service and expertise to suppliers and growers assisting them to meet global sourcing principals. To support the Technical Director in setting and maintaining standards of safety, quality and trust to protect and enhance their own and customers brand integrity.
- A self starter and a source of food expertise
- Enjoy working to high standards and getting things right.
- Passionate about challenge and debate in achieving excellence.
- Passionate about learning and identifying new opportunities.
- Happy to take responsibility for food safety and other issues that have implications on brand values.
- Dealing with crisis situations.
- Requirement to take key decisions in isolation.
- Balancing a hands on role, extensive periods away from office, managing/developing a customer and interacting with other colleagues.
- Handling a number of conflicting demands from different sources at the same time.
If you have the knowledge, determination and the necessary experience and have an appetite to be part of a progressive business, call us today for more information.