Based in the Cornwall and with an impressive track-record of success our client has become the UK’s leading supplier of a range of vegetables all year round.
Due to continued success, a career-defining opportunity has emerged to work as TECHNICAL MANAGER for this leading supplier. This is a vital role which will require a significant contribution to help successfully deliver the business objectives. You will be expected to proactively drive forward and effectively communicate product and process innovation and quality standards with customers. You will be a significant member of the Executive team with very strong customer facing ability.
- To take the lead on product, packaging and process innovation
- To further develop and nurture retail Technical relationships
- To understand and exceed customer expectations
- To achieve cost reductions, quality improvements and service enhancements
The Qualities we want to see…
- Of graduate calibre
- Superb communication and strong negotiation skills
- Demonstrable man-management experience
- A successful track record of strong retail relationship building
- Minimum five years fresh foods experience
- Excellent attention to detail with clear focus on end results
- Personal integrity
- South West England
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a truly inspirational supplier who are entering a hugely exciting period and are continually looking to support, strengthen and grow their team.
To discuss this opportunity in complete confidence, please contact Ian Reed at Redfox quoting reference 80085