TECHNICAL PROCUREMENT MANAGER
Our unique and highly progressive client is a health-focused food box company set up by school friends. Since their launch in 2015, they have shipped over 10,000,000 ingredients from incredible small farms across the UK.
Due to continued success, an opportunity has now emerged to work as TECHNICAL PROCUREMENT MANAGER for this exciting and original company. This is a vital role which will require a significant contribution to help successfully deliver their innovative business objectives. You will co-ordinate and manage product supply from a range of suppliers ensuring that quality and due diligence standards meet specific requirements. This role will act as the focal point for the UK supply chain and the post holder will be responsible for developing and managing business relationships with a group of growers as well as third party suppliers. The role will also cover organic products and the responsibility will extend from source in the UK and overseas through to the UK customer.
• To be the company “Fresh Produce Expert”
• To help establish and manage on-going supply chains
• To ensure company quality & technical expectations are fully met
• To help co-ordinate day to day supply and procurement
• To effectively manage and build relations with growers and suppliers
• To be part of an exciting and innovative new business venture
The Qualities we want to see
• Strong communication skills
• MUST have protected and leafy salads experience. Organics would be advantageous
• Excellent attention to detail with clear focus on end results
• Personal integrity
• Flexibility and highly self-motivated
• £Very competitive
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an inspirational and innovative company who are entering a hugely exciting period and are continually looking to support, strengthen and grow their team.
To discuss this opportunity in complete confidence, please contact Ian Reed on +44 (0)1284 715055 or email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 4957IR