Technical & Quality Manager (Salads)
Due to continued success, a career-defining opportunity has emerged to work as Technical & Quality Manager for this multi-billion pound supplier. This is a vital role which will require a significant contribution to help successfully deliver the business objectives. You will co-ordinate and manage global product supply of ambient and leafy salads ensuring that quality and due diligence standards meet the requirements of customers across Europe. This role will act as the focal point for the supply chain and the post holder will be responsible for developing and managing business relationships within the group.
• To drive forward company quality & technical performance
• To effectively manage and build relations with growers and suppliers
• To understand and exceed customer expectations
• To achieve cost reductions, quality improvements and service enhancements
The Qualities we want to see
• Superb communication and strong negotiation skills
• A successful track record of relationship building
• Minimum five years fresh produce experience
• Strong understanding of production
• Excellent attention to detail with clear focus on end results
• Personal integrity
• Up to £55K + Bonus + Car
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a truly inspirational supplier who are entering a hugely exciting period and are continually looking to support, strengthen and grow their team.
To discuss this opportunity in complete confidence, please contact Ian Reed on 01284 715055 or email email@example.com quoting reference 4534IR